Apply as a OpenNos Supporter

• Hello, brave adventurers!

We are going to open the gates to our Support-Team again! This means, that you have the chance of playing an important role on the OpenNos Servers.

As Supporter, you are responsible for taking note of(and pre-working) Player Reports, helping out Players with questions, and enforcing the general rules of the Game Server. You might also be part of Event-Planning and other stuff. Moderating the forums is also part of your work. In general, you help us by reducing the workload a bit.To apply for the Supporter-Role, you have to meet some requirements:

• Discord
    • Teamspeak
    • High InGame Activity and Knowledge
    • Age of atleast 16 Years
    • No previous convictions
    • Fairly good english skills
    • Same for your primary language

Send your good looking application to application@opennos.io with the title "OpenNos Supporter application". Keep in mind to include the following information:

• Real Name
    • InGame Nick
    • Discord Nick
    • Reason why we should take you into our team.
    • General Contact Details(Telegram, Skype, E-Mail etc)

Please keep in mind that we will directly delete two-line-applications.

The application phase will be left open for until July, the 8th

Don't worry, I only show respect to those who deserve it, not to those demanding it.

If you want,

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Private BTC: 1KD43Bwjxb7ikW12Yx39jdczgW6oh2zTkp

Server BTC: 13c83oSKRL62PKS3c2L4gyJc8iqYxk9aW2

• Hello,

Its sad to tell you but supporter applications phase has been closed, now we will review your applications and send proper information to chosen ones.

Greetings,

MasterDomino

If you apprecieate my work buy me a coffee :)

• And it's open again. We'll start the application phase from now on and will keep it open for the next days. We'll review them somewhen within the holidays and get back in touch with you after them.

Please only apply for them if you'll definitely have time after the holidays written in the notification post.

Don't worry, I only show respect to those who deserve it, not to those demanding it.

If you want,

• Closed since yesterday

If you want,

• Keep in mind to write a proper application, not in short notes. See our other information related to writing a good application.

If you want,

• We will open the Supporter Applications again. This time you only have 4 days to apply. In addition, we'll now accept one german-only Supporter(this Application can be written in german, obvsly). If you applied in the last round, you need to reapply. All old applications have been denied on purpose.

If you want,