German in General

• Since there is no Category for Player Reports in the Forum and i'm still banned from Discord

i had to post it here.

Eike, Shiina, Syrox and Kirito keeps writing in German since i told them to speak english in general chat.

between 2pm and 3pm on Grota.

LZsThW.jpg
    T41n0T.jpg
    SWc74Q.jpg

ahhZEy.jpg
    CCqP9Z.jpg

• ike, Shiina, Syrox and Kirito keeps writing in German since i told them to speak english in general chat

xD Dude rly ? you told us to speak english in general xD.

• ike, Shiina, Syrox and Kirito keeps writing in German since i told them to speak english in general chat

xD Dude rly ? you told us to speak english in general xD.

Yes you're supposed to speak English in General, whats wrong?

• Theres no category for it because nobody even cares what is wrong with you its not even channel 1 its just a random channel on a random map u were probably the only one who even cared there

§5 Game Chat

The official language in all prodived services is English. This includes, but not limited to: Game Servers, Discord and Forums.

You are committed to speak English. However, there are some exceptions to this: National Sections in the Forums and Discord aswell as Party/Family/Whisper/Friend chat ingame.

Rule is Rule, just keep the normal Chat in English.

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das, was uns fehlt.

• We don't care about it if it is a map where only one lang people are on and it's not Channel 1. Since I know you're German, I won't care of it.

Closed.

Don't worry, I only show respect to those who deserve it, not to those demanding it.

If you want,

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

BTC: 1KD43Bwjxb7ikW12Yx39jdczgW6oh2zTkp