[2017/07/01]OpenNos Summer Update

• Hey OpenNos-players,

we have very big news to share with you! As you've most likely already found out, we're working very hard on pushing OpenNos both feature- and content-wise. In particular, this means the following updates are coming on July 1st, 2017:

• The new Damage Calculation
    • The Raid System(starting with Cuby, Kertos, Valakus and Grenigas)
    • Working Skill Combos
    • Working Soft-Damage(Increases Damage with a Chance of X% by Y%)
    • Many other Buff and Skill related features
    • Act 6.2 with new Equipment
    • A new and better Sealed Vessel System
    • MANY Bugfixes. We gotta squash them all! Trust me, I'm an engineer.
    • Something cold. Wait... We already have Act 4, don't we?

Also, in other, smaller Updates, we will have some fun with the Client, which hopefully results in memories flooding back.

And last but not least, we are, if all testing goes well, going to put on an Oldschool Server, which brings a whole new light to NosTale. It's rates will be bumped a bit, but it'll still have the flair of the old game. For the Rates, you can think of something between Official and Arthos. Since it'll also feature the old Client, you'll need the old NosTale Uforia one, but just leave this issue to us, we will take care and provide you with a fully working Custom Client.

That's it for now. And if you read thus far, we can promise you, these Updates won't wait much longer. They're almost infront of our final testing.

Sincerely,

Ciapa

Representing the whole OpenNos Staff

[Discussion]OpenNos Summer Update

Don't worry, I only show respect to those who deserve it, not to those demanding it.

If you want,

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Private BTC: 1KD43Bwjxb7ikW12Yx39jdczgW6oh2zTkp

Server BTC: 13c83oSKRL62PKS3c2L4gyJc8iqYxk9aW2

• ~Push

Exact date added.

Don't worry, I only show respect to those who deserve it, not to those demanding it.

If you want,

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Private BTC: 1KD43Bwjxb7ikW12Yx39jdczgW6oh2zTkp

Server BTC: 13c83oSKRL62PKS3c2L4gyJc8iqYxk9aW2